Visit Netcel's stand at Episerver Ascend London for your chance to win a Sonos One speaker with built-in Amazon Alexa!
Simply drop your business card in the competition box on our stand at Episerver Ascend London on 7th November 2019 for your chance to win.
Register here to attend Episerver Ascend London 2019.
Read more about Netcel’s Episerver expertise.
Full competition terms and conditions:
NETCEL ASCEND STAND COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable located at https://www.netcel.com/Insights/episerver-ascend-competition-2019/
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Netcel Ltd, 4 Beaconsfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3RD (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a Sonos speaker with built-in Amazon Alexa.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must leave their business cards and/or contact details (Name, job title, company, work email and work telephone number) in the Netcel competition box on the Netcel stand at Episerver Ascend London, held at etc. Venues, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AH.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 08:00 on 7th November 2019 until 17:00 on 7th November 2019.
9. There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by simple manual draw on the day of the event (7th November 2019).
12. The winner will be notified on the day of the draw to collect their prize. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 1 week of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the name of the Netcel Ascend stand competition prize draw winner for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
14. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
16. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
20. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.