Location: Flexible, Hybrid (with offices based in St Albans, Hertfordshire)
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE
Netcel is a digital product consultancy with an ambitious vision and growth strategy. We work with leading organisations to deliver data led, differentiated, personalised digital experiences that deliver impact.
We use our years of knowledge and expertise to help our clients discover and define their digital strategy. We build and launch exceptional digital products and provide trusted, ongoing consultation, support and optimisation.
At Netcel we believe a good work-life balance is key for productivity, so we have adopted a hybrid working model. When you are not working remotely, our office is based in leafy St Albans and has great transport connections and is a hub of activity with vibrant spaces.
We are a social bunch, there is something for everyone, from dry slope skiing, online cookery classes and knowledge shares to meals out and monthly drinks.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience as a .NET Developer.
- Proficient technical skills to deliver web-based solutions using C#
- Estimating development tasks accurately based on the details and requirements given.
- The ability to challenge and mitigate risks from unclear requirements, multiple systems, and technology restrictions.
- Strong background in the .NET framework, including newer versions, .NET Core and MVC solution patterns.
- Knowledge of developing and integrating with third party systems following cloud first, modern API approaches and MACH appliance concepts
- SQL Server and Azure SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of software development industry best-practice, design patterns and advancements (IoC, repository patterns etc)
- Experience working with a DXP such as Optimizely, Adobe, Sitecore, Kentico or other .NET CMS would be an advantage as will experience in systems integration.
What we are offering
We aim to provide as much opportunity to grow as possible. We support learning on all levels, from formal training to our weekly internal knowledge shares and hack days. The people you’ll work alongside are key to developing a supportive culture at Netcel. And while we work hard, there's also plenty of time for being social.
- Exciting regular social events virtual and in person
- Social committee
- Health cashback plan including shopping discounts
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Pension
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- We offer a hybrid flexible working policy (core hours of 10am – 4pm).
- Stylish open plan office in leafy St Albans with excellent transport links
- Exposure to the founders
- Cycle-to-work scheme, exam bonus and rewards scheme
- Structured onboarding process