Account Director/Client Partner
As part of our planned growth, we are looking for a Digital Account Director. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing growth strategies across your portfolio of clients, generating revenue growth, building client trust to help deliver client results and build stronger partnerships
Location: Flexible, Hybrid (with offices based in St Albans, Hertfordshire)
Basic Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum (DOE)
Netcel is a digital product consultancy with an ambitious vision and growth strategy. We work with leading organisations to deliver data led, differentiated, personalised digital experiences that deliver impact.
We use our years of knowledge and expertise to help our clients discover and define their digital strategy. We build and launch exceptional digital products and provide trusted, ongoing consultation, support and optimisation.
At Netcel we believe a good work-life balance is key for productivity, so we use a hybrid working model. When you are not working remotely, our office is based in leafy St Albans and has great transport connections and is a hub of activity with vibrant workspaces.
We are a social bunch, there is something for everyone, from running, skiing and golf, online cookery classes to team meals and drinks.
As part of our planned growth, we are looking for a Digital Account Director. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing growth strategies across your portfolio of clients, generating revenue growth, building client trust to help deliver client results and build stronger partnerships.
Commercially astute, you’ll be targeted on delivering top line revenue growth from your portfolio of clients as well as client satisfaction. Reporting to the Head of Client Services you will be responsible for:
Commercial success - The role requires a consultative sales approach and ability to identify your clients key problem areas, business objectives, commercial goals and priorities, working with Product Strategists to create a roadmap of short and long-term opportunities, shaped to the level of creating the SoW, that project teams can deliver against.
Client growth - Planning the short and long-term growth of your client portfolio, working with practice leads to identify opportunities to strengthen and broaden our service offering.
Client experience - Developing engagement strategies for your clients, delivering exceptional client experience and satisfaction.
Client management - Adding value to your clients as a trusted advisor by understanding their strategies, challenges, opportunities, people, customers and market.
What we are looking for
Ideally you will have demonstrable account director experience in a digital consultancy, agency or similar company.
We are looking for someone that:
- Is experienced working as part of team, bringing practitioners together to find solutions to client business challenges.
- Has extensive experience managing annual client budgets of £100k- £500k+
- Has strong listening skills with the ability to quickly grasp what the clients motivations are and what solutions they need
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset that can identify growth opportunities and convert into revenue
- Is highly organised and can orchestrate clients and teams to meet strategic goals
- Embraces a growth mindset, someone who can turn challenges into opportunities
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to confidently create and deliver engaging presentations
- Be a confident and strong commercial negotiator, that is focused on value and ROI
- Have experience of CMS/DXP and connected technologies (desirable)
What we are offering
We aim to provide you with as much opportunity to grow as possible. We support learning on all levels, from formal training to our weekly internal knowledge shares.
The people you’ll work alongside are key to developing a supportive culture at Netcel. And while we work hard, there's also plenty of time for being social.
- Salary: up to £60k DOE
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Hybrid flexible working policy (core hours of 10am – 4pm)
- Exciting regular social events virtual and in person
- Health cashback plan including shopping discounts
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service plus bank holidays
- Stylish open plan office in leafy St Albans with excellent transport links
- Exposure to the founders
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Exam bonus and rewards scheme
- Structured onboarding process