PMO & Finance Administrator
We are looking for a PMO & Finance Administrator to provide vital support to our Delivery team, and act as the primary contact between our internal team and our external finance partner.
Location: Flexible, Hybrid (with offices based in St Albans, Hertfordshire)
Netcel is a vibrant digital product consultancy with an ambitious vision and growth strategy. We partner with leading organisations to create personalised digital products and experiences that drive outstanding outcomes. Our core technology is the Optimizely Digital Experience Platform, and we are recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialists.
We are proud of our collaborative, progressive and inclusive culture that nurtures talent and supports personal growth. You will be working with a team of experienced consultants, designers and technologists, where you will have the opportunity to do some of the most rewarding work of your career.
Our hybrid working model gives you flexibility and encourages a positive work-life balance – you can work remotely, or from our office in St Albans. You will be part of a friendly, open and supportive community where there is something social for everyone to enjoy.
We are a responsible and ethical business with ambitious CSR and ESG targets as well as supporting a variety of charities through fundraising and volunteering. We celebrate equality and diversity and strive to provide an environment where you can thrive and grow.
We are looking for a PMO & Finance Administrator to provide vital support to our Delivery team, and act as the primary contact between our internal team and our external finance partner. You’ll play a crucial role in ensuring Netcel delivers precise and timely information to our finance partner, while also managing various project-related administrative duties.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Resource management admin
- Preparing data and reports for resource meetings, highlighting under and over booked resources and providing a summary of future resourcing.
- Providing the Commercial team with an overview of resource availability for sales opportunities.
- Capturing and circulating actions from resource meetings, ensuring these are resolved.
- Working closely with the Commercial and Delivery teams to ensure accuracy of the order book.
Project management admin
- Supporting the Delivery team by collating effort reports for clients.
- Coordinating with the Delivery and Commercial team to guarantee adequate, timely cover for invoicing and ensure all invoices are sent correctly and on time.
- Working closely with the Commercial team to manage license payment schedules.
- Sending all client invoices from our Professional Services Automation System (PSA) at month-end.
- Setting up recurring engagements, allocating credits, POs and other administrative tasks in our PSA (Kantana).
- Collating and providing the appropriate and accurate information to our finance partner in a timely and structured manner, managing any queries to resolution.
- Liaising with our finance partner regarding any complaints around credit control, supplier payments and sales invoicing.
- Providing support to our finance partner and internal team by chasing clients for overdue payments.
- Carrying out admin tasks including ensuring the integrity of supplier and client billing information, managing PO allocation for suppliers, managing commissions payments to and from partners, ensuring all supplier invoices submitted by the team, managing records of cash receipts, and collating and managing expense payments.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Confidence to liaise and challenge (where necessary) team members across all levels of the business.
- The ability to escalate issues quickly and find a simple path to resolution.
- Strong administration skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in an administrative based role working alongside a finance and/or delivery/project management team.
- Previous experience working with a PSA or resourcing system.
What we can offer you
We want you to grow and develop and will provide you with the opportunity to make this happen. We support learning on all levels, including self-learning, insight sessions, knowledge shares, and formal training.
Alongside working hard in a supportive and collaborative culture, there's also plenty of time for being social. The main benefits and perks include:
- Hybrid working (you choose whether you WFH or from our St Albans office)
- Flexible hours (with core hours of 10am – 4pm)
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Enhanced pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cashback scheme
- Shopping rewards scheme offering deals and discounts from well-known brands
- Structured onboarding process
- Ongoing training and development
- Exposure to the company directors
- Stylish open plan office in St Albans with excellent transport links
- Regular social events (both virtual and in-person)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Bonuses and rewards for length of service, exams etc
- Salary – £24,000-£28,000
At Netcel we encourage progressive, divergent thinking and ways of working. It’s our mission to build a diverse and inclusive working environment and we are committed to our mission to become a climate positive workplace.