Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
As an Agile PM, you will be experienced in managing the development of complex corporate websites and, ideally, e-commerce solutions. You will be the main contact for the client during project delivery and be self-motivated, able to motivate others and remain calm under pressure. Your commercial and results-driven approach will ensure the successful delivery of outstanding solutions for our clients.
Working within Netcel’s project management team, your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the client relationship during project delivery.
- Managing multiple digital projects of varying sizes at any given time, across a range of clients and sectors.
- Managing the entire project lifecycle using our internal systems and tools within an Agile framework.
- Iterating for efficiency and facilitating the project approach to best achieve the optimum pace throughout.
- Understanding the client requirements and motivating the project team to deliver high quality solutions, on time and on budget.
- Monitoring project performance, timelines and budget and report these regularly internally and to the client.
- Clear, knowledgeable and assured communication with the client throughout the project including status updates, reports and meetings.
- Document management including project plans, issue & risk logs, client sign-off and weekly status reports.
- Budgetary control including invoice scheduling, RFCs, burn rates and budget revisions.
Skills and Experience
Most importantly, you will already have good experience in project managing the development of large, complex websites in a dynamic agency environment. You will be looking to apply your existing skills while also working within a project management team to further broaden your experience and knowledge.
Specifically, you need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record in project managing large website solutions and, ideally, commerce solutions within an Agile framework.
- Several years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to project manage solutions to a high standard.
- Proven ability to plan and manage project budgets, resources and timescales.
- Many years of experience in successfully managing multiple projects and tasks on a daily basis.
- Qualifications in Agile would be desirable, though not essential.
Netcel is a leading digital experience consultancy, creating engaging website and commerce experiences for brands to help them better connect with their customers. We specialise in solutions using the Episerver Digital Experience Platform. We work with leading brands including Metro Bank, Girlguiding, Vets4Pets and NSPCC.