Part Time Finance Administrator
We work with leading organisations to deliver data led, differentiated, personalised digital experiences that drive great outcomes.
We use our years of knowledge and expertise to help our clients discover and define their digital strategy. We build and launch exceptional digital products and provide trusted, ongoing consultation, support and optimisation.
At Netcel we believe a good work-life balance is key for productivity, so we have adopted a hybrid working model. We are looking to spread this role out over 5 days a week, but the hours can be flexible. Our office based in leafy St Albans has great transport connections and is a hub of activity with vibrant spaces.
We are a social bunch, there is something for everyone, from dry slope skiing, online cookery classes and knowledge shares to meals out and monthly drinks.
We are looking for a part-time (15-20 hours per week) Finance Administrator to work alongside our Assistant Finance Manager. You will be responsible for various financial tasks including day-to-day management of our CRM system. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Accounts administration including sales and purchase ledger, reconciliations and general financial admin tasks
- Contacting clients to chase and arrange payments
- Setting up, and management of new annual license renewals.
- Updating the CRM system with financial client information
- Updating budgeting spreadsheets and communicating with various budget holders
- Ad hoc finance tasks and projects
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of experience working in an accounts or finance department
- Experience using Xero or similar accountancy software
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Accurate numerical literacy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong, confident personality
- Startup mentality
- AAT Level 2 (or working towards qualifications)
- A degree in Business & Finance
- Experience working in fast paced environment or digital agency
What we can offer you
We aim to provide as much opportunity to grow as possible. We support learning on all levels, from formal training to our weekly internal knowledge shares and hack days.
The people you’ll work alongside are key to developing a supportive culture at Netcel. And while we work hard, there's also plenty of time for being social.
- Exciting regular social events virtual and in person
- Social committee
- Health cashback plan including shopping discounts & perks
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday increasing with service plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Stylish open plan office in leafy St Albans with excellent transport links
- Exposure to the founders
- Cycle-to-work scheme, exam bonus and rewards scheme
- Structured onboarding process
- 15-20 hours per week – 2 full days or spread over 5 days
- Salary of £23,000 - £25,000 FTE, pro rata for part-time
At Netcel we encourage you think to think outside the box, we value diversity and different ways of working. It’s our mission to build a diverse and inclusive working environment and we are committed to our mission to become a climate positive work place.