We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead who is ready to take their next step towards becoming a fully-fledged Technical Architect.
Location: Flexible, Hybrid (with offices based in St Albans, Hertfordshire)
Basic Salary: Between £70k-£90k
Netcel is a digital product consultancy with an ambitious vision and growth strategy. We work with leading organisations to deliver data led, differentiated, personalised digital experiences that deliver impact.
We use our years of knowledge and expertise to help our clients discover and define their digital strategy. We build and launch exceptional digital products and provide trusted, ongoing consultation, support and optimisation.
At Netcel we believe a good work-life balance is key for productivity, so we use a hybrid working model. When you are not working remotely, our office is based in leafy St Albans and has great transport connections and is a hub of activity with vibrant workspaces.
We are a social bunch, there is something for everyone, from running, skiing and golf, online cookery classes to team meals and drinks.
Due to exciting growth, we are looking for an experienced Technical Lead who is ready to take their next step towards becoming a fully-fledged Technical Architect. Reporting to our Technical Director, alongside colleagues across disciplines, you will be a key member of the team, working with our clients to help maximise their investment in technology and suggest technology strategies to align with business vision.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will :
- Experience creating digital products using Digital Experience Platforms (such as Optimizely, Adobe, Sitecore or Kentico), commerce platforms (such as Optimizely, commercetools or Magento) or complex integrated web and mobile solutions.
- Over 5 years in digital technology with exposure to solutions architecture.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to align business strategy and solution design.
- A consultative approach to work, acting as a trusted advisor to both clients and colleagues.
- The ability to embrace and mitigate risks from uncertain requirements, multiple systems, and technology restrictions.
- Experience in making decisions and be able to be confident in demonstrating architecture trade-offs, negotiating and obtaining buy-in particularly from developers.
- Modern bespoke web application architecture, technical design and delivery using the latest techniques and technologies.
- Extensive experience in a development or an architect role implementing digital products and advising on best practice using the Microsoft technology stack and modern frontend frameworks.
- Advanced experience in the .NET frameworks, including newer versions, .NET Core and MVC solution patterns.
What we can offer you
We aim to provide as much opportunity to grow as possible. We support learning on all levels, from formal training to our weekly internal knowledge shares and hack days.
The people you’ll work alongside are key to developing a supportive culture at Netcel. And while we work hard, there's also plenty of time for being social.
- Exciting regular social events virtual and in person
- Social committee
- Health cashback plan including shopping discounts
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays increasing with service
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- We offer a hybrid flexible working policy (core hours of 10am – 4pm).
- Stylish open plan office in leafy St Albans with excellent transport links
- Exposure to the founders
- Cycle-to-work scheme, exam bonus and rewards scheme
- Structured onboarding process
At Netcel we encourage progressive, divergent thinking and ways of working. It’s our mission to build a diverse and inclusive working environment and we are committed to our mission to become a climate positive workplace.