Website Support Executive
We work with leading organisations to deliver data led, differentiated, personalised digital experiences that drive great outcomes, using Optimizely.
Our customers find us when they need our knowledge and expertise to help them to discover and define their digital strategy, to build and launch exceptional digital products and provide trusted, ongoing consultation, expertise, support and optimisation for their digital products.
At Netcel we believe a good work life balance is key for productivity, so we have adopted a hybrid working model. Our office based in leafy St Albans has great transport connections and is a hub of activity with vibrant spaces.
We are a social bunch, there something for everyone, from dry slope skiing, online cookery classes and knowledge shares to meals out and monthly drinks
We are looking for a Website Support Executive on a 6-month fixed term contract starting end of May/June to join our team. This role plays an integral part in the delivery of excellent customer service to our clients. You’ll be responsible for managing the website support tickets logged by our clients, raising these with our internal teams and escalating any urgent or high priority issues, ensuring that contractual SLAs are met for each ticket raised.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in technology or a similar support/triage role dealing with clients delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent organisational skills to enable prioritisation of calls and tickets
- A natural problem solving attitude & calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using CMS is preferable but not essential
- Previous experience in web development is desired but not essential
What we can offer you
We aim to provide as much opportunity to grow as possible. We support learning on all levels, from formal training to our weekly internal knowledge shares and hack days. The people you’ll work alongside are key to developing a supportive culture at Netcel. And while we work hard, there's also plenty of time for being social.
- Exciting regular social events virtual and in person
- Social committee
- Health cashback plan including shopping discounts
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Stylish open plan office in leafy St Albans with excellent transport links
- Exposure to the founders
- Structured onboarding process
- Full time or part time available
- Salary £23k-£27k DOE
At Netcel we encourage you think to think outside the box, we value diversity and different ways of working. It’s our mission to build a diverse and inclusive working environment and we are committed to our mission to become a climate positive work place.