Netcel are delighted to be announced as Gold sponsors of Episerver Ascend London 2019 – Episerver’s largest community event of the year in the UK.
Episerver’s annual customer event brings together the community of digital marketers, technologists and ecommerce leaders to share their strategies for driving growth through digital transformation using the Episerver digital experience platform. Ascend 2019 will be held at etc.venues, 133 Houndsditch in London on Thursday 7 November and is free to attend for current Episerver customers and businesses interested in finding out more about the Gartner leading digital experience platform.
Netcel will be joining other industry visionaries and innovators to inspire and educate the Episerver customer community on how to create exceptional customer experiences using the digital experience platform through a series of talks and interactive sessions.
As one of the UK’s leading Episerver consultancies, Netcel will be delivering a keynote presentation on the main stage, sharing in-depth insights on maximising commercial benefits when using the Episerver platform.
Whether you’re a digital marketer, technologist, ecommerce specialist or business leader, join Netcel and Episerver at Ascend 2019 to:
- Further develop your knowledge across content marketing, ecommerce and digital customer experience to enable your organisation to better engage with your customers.
- Learn how to differentiate your brand with customer-centric experiences and deliver scalable personalised content and product recommendations to your customers.
- Gain insights and practical advice from industry leading digital experts to inform your technology roadmap.
- Discover digital trends and tips from the day’s leadership events to help stimulate business growth.
- Stay ahead of the curve and be the first to see exclusive previews for newly announced products released, updates and features.
- Collaborate with a community of like-minded marketing professionals and developers.
Register here to attend Episerver Ascend London 2019.
Read more about Netcel’s Episerver expertise.